More Ways to Get Involved
Your input will help the region make the right investments at the right time for the best water quality outcomes. We will use people’s input to develop a plan that helps guide future actions. We’ll share what we hear with the King County Executive and Council, who are responsible for making final decisions.
Here are a few ways to stay involved with the Clean Water Plan:
- Join our email list for updates on the plan and invitations to engagement activities.
- Read more about the project.
- Tour a wastewater treatment plant.
- Contact email@example.com to:
- Invite us to meet with your group.
- Let us know the best way to reach you! We aim to break down barriers to involvement and hear from all kinds of people.